Get to Know deem
Designed for Exploration
Deem was designed to be used for external exploration, as opposed to through penetration. It’s a way to get to know your body, to understand what you like and how you like it, and to learn to communicate that to your partner.
Sleek and Small
Inspired by water, we designed Deem to resemble a drop against your body. It fits in the palm of your hand, with a discreet look to divert any unwanted attention. Its smooth texture was engineered to feel soft and pleasurable against your body, and its varying vibrations and speed were chosen to help you dive deeper into an ocean of pleasure.
Safe and Discreet
Keeping this experience discreet and private for women is important to us, which is why we've designed the packaging and shipping process to reveal as little information as possible. You won't find the word Mauj written anywhere on your product, box, or packaging, or any explicit indication of what Deem is. Read more about this here.
What Other Women Had To Say
- “I absolutely love Deem. It’s discreet, cute, and small, I have a lot of fun using it and feel ultimate relaxation and a buzzing self-love feeling after I do.” – JL
- “I'm an avid user of pleasure products and I always come up with innovative ways to discreetly bring them home. Deem totally undoes that need. It's incredibly sleek and discreet. It’s gentle, light, and has a multitude of options that absolutely help you figure out what suits you best. Absolutely recommended for any and all first-timers.” – LA
- “Deem is the first solo sexual product I use; I’ve always used toys with my partners, but I never really experimented on my own. Deem is perfect for that. It’s small, light, and super fun! Most importantly, it always gets the job done!” – LZ
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Deem used for?
- Is Deem an alternative to sexual intercourse?
- How do I use Deem?
- How do I use Deem with a partner?